•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•
intelectual_sin with intelectual rhyme...[juz 1 'L' huh?]

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Past and the Furious......

The past..the history..the lived….
Alwayz make us wonder is there any other bright future living ahead?
Instead of the past, there’s could be other who have experienced enough and make better life from it. But in other way, some of them may not survive upon history. Get what I mean right?
Hehe..it’s juz only 4 blog introduction. Doesn’t meant anything if u ask me to further explain it. For a simple thought and for a simple note, I bring up the history of me being WILD & NEUROTIC to the WORLD OF MUSIC.

I have a friend named WAN [or ONE for a rugged BAND nickname..?] he’s the ONE who brought me up to this zone called JAMMING. He’s the one who make me felt that I can be M.NASIR if I alwayz practice and so on. Then, courtesy by him, band D’BrooDz was born. It just not occurs to us if we could make it to another level such as being the RECORDING BAND WORLD WIDE. But it’s only for our EXPERIMENTAL STAGE to knows how's it feel if we can make live sound telecast. Be in front of audiences, be the CELEBRITIES. Wo, it's juz a HUGE DREAM TO FULFIL, to be in that certain of RANK. But to achieve it, we must practice usually. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT right? [But, to practice more & more, need lotsa CASH & I freakin'ly don't have it!]
There’s a show that we participated on 2006 @ TASIK IDAMAN, Bangi and we got huge fans applaud. Wa, a great crowded ovation & environment to make us a bit [A BIT..?] PROUD OF WHAT WE ARE on that time. Then, we continue to assemble shows to another live jam like UM CONTEST but problems happened. Our LEAD GUITAR has runaway for internal matters [or INFERNAL AFFAIRS..?] that never ever we knew it until TODAY. So, that’s the END of D’BrooDz. I’m expecting someone to replace the LEAD GUITAR & SINGER. So, how bout u, “My name is Bond, ‘JAY BOND’?” Interested?]

I bet u guyz knows who the heck am I referring to, don’t you??

[err...sesaja jek..JAMM HANCUR..DI WAKTU AWAL PEMBABITAN..sje CUBA+TRY+TEST+UJIKAJI studio JAM..cun x BASSIST NAMA 'ONE' tuh??]

3 comments:

Fakha said...

i think if you want zaaim to be in your band, you need to suck up to him more....

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

yup & the word 'BRIBE' matters a lot for that action. don't u think that Sir??hehehe

BonD said...

hehe! isk bad, u no need to bribe la..even i already had my own band, why not? about the spike song, i'm still waiting for ur action..the arrangement, sound, n when should we do the recording..
:-)