•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•
intelectual_sin with intelectual rhyme...[juz 1 'L' huh?]

Saturday, February 16, 2008

yep, I'm 'NEW'.......

Hi everyone. How's life so far? PRETTY GOOD right? Proud of who you are. Grateful of what have came up to you. As for me, I felt that passion, feelings. But this ONE feeling keep haunting me.Wherever I go, whoever I layed my eyes on, whatever I did. The feeling is called, LACK OF CONFIDENCE. Compare to any circumstance matters that ever existed in my life, I still think I'm not qualified and ABLE to do my TASK as required. It's not that I'm questioning GOD'S plan or will nor to applying a bit SYMPATHY feeling to anyone. But just to make sure everyone understand my characteristical attitude part. Sensitive, lack of confidence, alwayz tempered my BOSSES, lack of knowledge plus 'RAILROAD FROM KL TO SELANGOR' are the BEST PERSONALIZED ATTITUDE I discovered so far beneath me. Should I proud of who & what I am? Hmm, better think that again.



-to be continued because NO IDEA TO WRITE-

p/s: I really wanna have my own LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK asap! All CC's terrifying me!
Words Count = erm..err...Mr Reza, count it for me..???thanx!

5 comments:

joe razali said...

Bad, thats about 151 words and hey no need to look down on yourself for what you've done in the past. Now is the time you should improve based on the mistakes from the past.

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

thanx bro...........

Fakha said...

bad, i actually think your englishin this posting is way better than previously. well done!

anyway, you should never look down on yourself. never sell yourself short. it is okay to be humble but the problem occurs when you believe that you are incapable of doing or completing your assigned tasks. i for once think you have improved alot. you are a bit more matured compared to the first time i met you. good to see a positive improvements in you..

note to the other SEVians... see, my buddy is improving alot... tu baru aje assignment to his buddy, belum start sessions lagi tu.. baru aura tu.... hahhahha

Fakha said...

oh ya, by the way, you will get your PCs insyaAllah when we move into our office in Sentul in March. like i said to you earlier, you do not have to go to CCs. just come earlier to the office or go back slightly later..... manage your time.... you can do it.

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

thanx a lot for the meaningful COMPLIMENT my buddy a.k.a. CEO's!
I really am FLATTERED..[not to 'sucked up', but like EMINEM said..'ITs JUST THE WAY I AM'..]
truly, madly, deeply..I need a bit of TIME to regain CONFIDENCE..[less than 2 months maybe?]
TIME is running out.I HAVE to get it back to PROVE I'M CAPABLE to do almost everything..so, it's juz the MATTER OF TIME..wait & see....