•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡•
intelectual_sin with intelectual rhyme...[juz 1 'L' huh?]

Friday, March 28, 2008

World Wrestle-tainment Entreprono [WWE] VOLUME 01

Hey guyz! Wish u all forever happy for a lifetime period to come.

My blog today defines my other hobby, watching WWE! The story of it neither past, present & future really interest me to keep on revealing the life of WWE Superstars that I admire most. Not kind of admire till I wanna follow whatever the BAD HABIT their doing, but juz to satisfy myself & make the good effort shown by those superstars as guidance for my life in-coming.

I watched WWE since I was 16, following the step of my late dad. He loves HULKAMANIA. Talk about me, I love to see BRET HART in action because of his ‘sharp shooter’ submission that many of the wrestlers have copied the movement these days. He’s Canadian and love to wear PINK clothes. Not much I know about Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart since he left WWE with unidentified reason. But I do know that he really pissed off with WWE when his brother Owen Hart [also a wrestler..] died in a tragedy. He fell from the roof-top hanging rope & falls to the steel besides ring match when he’s about to try the ‘power of roping’ entrance. That’s about 20 yards height I suppose. So bad! Regards to his action, I called that suicidal move as ‘ruthless aggression’.

But Bret Hart was not my true idol. Guess who? Yep! Stone Cold Steve Austin is the one! His character idolized me the most. Yeah I know every certain part of his attitude almost occurred to the bad stuff but I juz like his manner to WWE Chairman that plays FILTHY RUDE+EGOISTICAL part at that time. I love him till I made 1 awesome T-Shirt ‘Austin 3:16’ when I was Form 5!
Stone Cold born at Austin, Texas in the name of ‘Steven Williams’. He joined ECW [Extreme Championship Wrestling] first. Then visit WCW [Wrestling Championship Wrestling] His finishing move called ‘Stone Cold Stunner’ was created when he’s drunk & in the middle of fight at certain public bar, Texas. Now one of the NWA wrestlers [National Wrestling Association] at TNA [Total Non-stop Action] called ‘Shark Boy’ copied the move.

-to be continued because the ‘essay’ is more than 300 words, afraid you guyz BORED-

1 comments:

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

aiseh...nobody wanna COMMENT ka??